When? Friday, October 26th. Trunk or Treat and activities from 5pm to 9pm, with the option to camp overnight until 10am Saturday morning
Where? Palmetto Leaves Regional Park (Softball Fields) 5254 Greenland Rd.
Come and join us for MSA’s first ever Fall Festival!!
General Admission wristbands – $15 each
Includes unlimited inflatables and hayrides, face painting, S’mores, and one trip through the Trunk or Treat area
VIP Campsite Admission wristbands – $40/campsite covers 6 people per 12’ x 12’ site (can add up to 4 more people for $5 each )
Includes all of the above for each member of your party, plus your choice of campsite, late
night movie (Sandlot) and/or Glow in the Dark Kickball
Costume contest with 4 prizes per age division! (3-8 years old, 9-12, and 13+)
Concessions will be open and serving hot dogs, hamburgers, and Domino’s pizza for dinner,
plus popcorn and all of your favorite movie snacks! We will also have an ice cream truck
onsite. Concessions will reopen for a pancake breakfast at 8am Saturday morning.
Schedule of Events
- 5:00 pm – Trunk or Treating, face painting, and inflatables begin
- 6:00 pm – Concessions opens and hayrides begin
- 6:30 pm – Ice cream truck arrives
- 8:00 pm – Hayrides end, Costume Contest begins
- 8:45 pm – Movie starts
- 9:00 pm – Trunk or Treating and inflatables end
- 9:15 pm – Glow in the Dark Kickball begins
- 10:00 pm – Concessions closes
- 11:00 pm – Kickball and Movie end, “lights out”
- 8:00 am – Concessions reopens for breakfast
- 10:00 am – Campout ends, Concessions closes
- NO SMOKING, VAPING, OR USE OF TOBACCO PRODUCTS OF ANY KIND inside the park. You must go to the parking lot.
- NO Alcohol or illicit drugs of any kind
- NO foul language – please remember that this is a family event and behave appropriately
- NO weapons of any kind
- NO pets allowed in the camping area – Registered Service Animals are permitted
- NO candles, open flames, generators or other gas powered items allowed in the camping area
- NO violent or lewd costumes – again, please remember that this is a family event and choose your costume appropriately