In preparation for opening day March 5th, MSA is having field cleanup days at Alberts Field this Sunday (2/21/16) and next Sunday (2/28/16). Both are from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. We are a park of volunteers so any and all help is welcome whenever you could make it. Specifically, we need help with:
– Edge grass around all fence lines
– Removing / pulling weeds on infield grass
– Cleaning and sweeping all dug outs
– Sweeping and organizing storage sheds
– Tying down loose banners
– Pressure washing bleachers
– Picking up loose trash
– Resetting base hollywoods where needed
– Trimming low hanging trees
Bring any hand tools, pressure washers, weedeaters, edgers, etc. that could be useful.
Please come out and help get the fields looking great for the Spring Season!